 Space / 82
Re: Space is fantastic......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 14:15:59 GMT

Tobias Möller wrote in message ...
Awesome! I bet coding those MCM´s in Ldraw was hard work....

--Tobias

I hate to ask a stupid question, but what does MCM stand for?
Some sort of M:Tron computer?  I must admit I think the M:Tron
colour scheme is quite bizarre, but I like it - it's the way
that the trans neon shouldn't work, but it somehow does, if you
get what I mean!?

David.