 Space / 70
Re: Space is fantastic......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 20:07:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

John VanZwieten wrote in message ...
It was great fun--except that I had to design the giant space tyre, which • was
a pain.  It made me really want an MCM bad, and I finally got one this • year.

-John Van

So was it worth the want? Mine's coming in just a few days and comments like
this are getting me really excited. It's going to be like a tenth birthday
all over again, coming home, ripping it open, building it and pushing it
around the floor.... *sigh* I can't wait.

I really hope we have a ground base in Datsville Space, because your
Operations Base is so cool it would be a shame if we couldn't have it in
there. Especially with its MCMs.

Paul
Actually, I myself have designed a base that fits in either town or space. It
serves the HQ to my H:Masters line. However, despite having 3 stories on LEdit
(2 In Real Life), the first floor has a clearance that's too low for anything
with a large antenna, especially the #6833 Beacon Tracer.
James J.
P.S.: On paper, I intend to make this my first transforming battle station.