 Space / 76
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 03:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Kujawa writes:
In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.space, Rick Kujawa writes:
Did you see my stations @ http://www.lugnet.com/cool/site-146.html ??

Yes, very interesting creations! In dark grey, it would vaguely reminds me of
Deep Space 9.

Does your station have docking ports and/or can it be expandable? Any
deckplans to show internal arrangement? Not that it *must* have those things,
but I was curious if it did, even if the deckplans were mere sketches.

Any docking ports?

(As you might notice from above, I love docking ports ;-)

Yes, you can see the back of a 6887 sticking out of the bottom section between
the yellow wing on the right and the red wing.  Also the Technic shuttle docks
under the wing with the payload bay doors open.

From the photo I couldn't tell what that was near the bottom, so I'm glad you
told me it was an Allied Avenger. How does it attach: studs, clamp, hook,
magnet, pin? Is there a sealed docking port with airlock, or does the pilot
EVA to a station hatch?

-Tom McD.
when replying, even Curious George stayed away from spamcake.