 Space / 921
Re: Space stations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 03:14:52 GMT

Z wrote:

Remember:  We're talking about LEGOS here, and therefore coolness is more
important than realism.

Perhaps you are. I'm talking about LEGO brand building bricks, and the
constructions we can make from them, not about whatever it is you are
talking about.

If you want me to take you seriously, take The LEGO Company and their
rights seriously, including their right to determine what their product
is called, and what part of speech the name actually is. LEGO is an
adjective, by their reckoning, not a noun.