 Space / 922
Re: News on the 2000 space line!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 03:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller writes:
I mailed LEGO and asked them:

"I like the classic space sets. Will you make them again, perhaps this
year?"

Guess what they answered:

"The space line for 2000 is secret."

Did you read that? *secret*. If they not were going to make them again, then
they would have said that. "No, we will not make them again." But, they
answered "secret". They said that the catalogue will come out in December
(in Sweden) and I will definately cross my fingers for this....

--Tobias

Now that it is year 2000, perhaps you could ask what that big "secret line"
really was.  Probably just more SW.