 Space / 20
Re: Check out ice planet 3003 the dark side of the ice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 01:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Attention, ldraw users, I have made a cool MOC space theme in ldraw. It is
called ice planet 3003

A small suggestion: You should have .gif or .jpg images so those of us who
don't have (or used to have in my case) LDraw can see them. I also think I
remember seeing a theme like yours at Bram Lambrecht's site.. I can't really
compliment though, because I can't see the models, but the concept is cool.
Greg "Someone in this town is trying to burn the foreheads down." Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/

the dark side of the ice. >Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com
http://members.xoom.com/wilsonj/