 Space / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Check out ice planet 3003 the dark side of the ice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 00:27:29 GMT

Attention, ldraw users, I have made a cool MOC space theme in ldraw. It is called ice planet 3003
the dark side of the ice. some of the models (like the grumman aerospace f2000 juggernaut) are
unbuildable but some of them (like the different variants of the incom t1000) are small enough to be
built.
It is mostly black with some white and also some clear fluro orange. Some of the dat files use
unofficial or mock-up parts. You can get the dat files for the models and parts at:
http://members.xoom.com/wilsonj/.

I have used some parts that do not exist in the colors i have used them in.
These include:
In clear fluro orange
Aquanauts sub windscreens
Aquanauts bubble dome
In black
octogonal brick corner pieces
insectoids eye holder pieces

I am suer there are others but i cant figure them out right now. But check out the theme anyway.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com