 Off-Topic / Fun / 6773
Re: TLG and "Seeding"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 01:08:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:

Interestingly, the other day, out local (Raleigh NC) newspaper had a
comment by someone which reminds one of another thing by the same
author. The person was complaining that for all the representation one
of our senators was giving us, Massachusetts might as well have three
senators... (quote from above author "After all, Massachusetts is the
only state with three senators." - partial credit for knowing what this
is in reference to even if you have no clue who I'm quoting).

Another clue since my birthday is tomorrow is that all of these
performances are technically "before my time", though the author did do
stuff in "my time" (extra extra credit if you know what the stuff in "my
time" was). You should be able to determine how old I will be tomorrow
from Lugnet posts, in fact, it should be determinable from this post and
one of my posts to a lugnet.year newsgroup.

I'm guessing you turn 38 tomorrow (based on when you got your first degree from
RPI).  As for the quote I don't have a clue what you are talking about.  If the
quote stood alone I would think it was a Bushism!

Happy Birthday,

Maggie C.