 General / 28275
Re: TLG and "Seeding"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 04:36:31 GMT

Actually, that's not always true. I've always attempted to make my
models both colour coordinated and colour symmetric.  Back to when I was
playing with Duplo.  I've been talking to a friend about this recently
and he also did this and, like me, gotr mad at the kids who didn't use
the colour properly.

My two australian pesos

Tim