 General / 28283
Re: TLG and "Seeding"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:
To help make the experience better for kids of all ages, we have inserted
certain color changes into the sets to make this easier.

LOL...Yeah, right.  Who do they think they're fooling?  Why feed us garbage
answers like this?  Does TLC think we're all a bunch of idiots?  We're not
good enough for a completely candid answer?  :-/  :-/  :-/  sigh...

Actually, what I meant was...  Who does this particular quoted marketing
and/or PR person think they're fooling?  Does this particular LEGO employee
think LEGO fans are idiots?  Why else the stock answer?

--Todd (not implying that spotter bricks don't make building easier)