 General / 28652
Re: TLG and "Seeding"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 05:53:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:

The MegaBlocks Tyrannosaurus sculpture (and all their other sets, I think)
have the new parts for each step in their true bright colours, and previously
added parts noticably faded.  That set was still hard to build (for a kid,
anyway), but the instructions were brilliant.  Do you think TLC would be
allowed to introduce that system?

They used to use such a system.  See, for example,

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6074/6074-04.html

The new pieces are noticeably darker than the old pieces.

TWS Garrison