 General / 28195
Re: TLG and "Seeding"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:31:54 GMT

David:

This is my word for TLG's recent penchant for inserting
random color bricks SW sets.

It is done in all kinds of sets. And it has happened for
quite some time.

While you are right that kids generally don't care much
about the colours (neither do I for first generation
models), they certainly grow more experienced and try to
include more details in their models. At that point it
is useful for them to have a slightly wider variety of
colours at hand.

Play well,

Jacob
--