 Off-Topic / Fun / 6726
Re: TLG and "Seeding"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:15:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tomas Clark writes:
No no, it's the monkey that's up in midair on the wheelbarrow:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/3000/3604/3604-01.html

The elephant is taking a bath in his umbrella:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/3000/3601/3601-02.html

To be fair to Fabuland, those aren't really alternate models, more like
"possible story/play scenarios." Very goofy scenarios.

Just stopping in to make that very important correction about the monkey and
the elephant. I'm not even going to comment on the main topic of this thread. =)

FUT off-topic.fun, fabuland

Tomas Clark
Producer, LEGO Direct

Ohh...you got me there.  Thanks for clarifying and making that very
important correction. ;-)  Those are funny pictures!

-Tim