 General / 28427
Re: TLG and "Seeding"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 07:33:05 GMT

Then I
remembered building the 1300-piece Technic Space Shuttle, and squinting at
the instructions trying to figure out what had changed between step N and
step N+1, knowing that I had three more 1x2 plates to put SOMEWHERE..! • This
took several minutes in a few cases.

I had the exact same experience myself, and actually had to tear mine down a
bit to correct some mistakes.  It was a little frustrating, but still part
of the challenge.  My issue is that this problem could be easily remedied by
simply highlighting the pieces in the individual steps.  It wouldn't be that
hard since they tend to only add a few pieces in each step.  Besides, would
you want a Space Shuttle with little bits of green, blue, and red sprinkled
in it?  Ack!  No rainbow warriors for me!

Dave