 General / 28501
Re: TLG and "Seeding"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:30:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Gyugyi wrote:

My first observation of seeding was in the Roboforce 2152 Robo Raptor.
It had, I believe, a red or yellow 2x4 brick in the middle, not
visible from the outside.  After building it, I remember feeling that
is was so cool that I knew there was that brick in there, but no
one else could know.  I figured it was a cybernetic organ inside
the robo creature, and I could see how it could help someone
increase their 3-D awareness of models.

Kinda like the "black box" in set 4561, the Railway Express?

Except the black box is only sort of hidden -- it's meant to be exposable,
but if one didn't know it was there, one wouldn't look for it.

Steve