 General / 28224
Re: TLG and "Seeding"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:38:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:

For that matter, the alleged C-3PO and Stormtrooper kits are also
terrible,

Ugh!  I have been forced to buy them because I wanted to get the
ball-and-socket joint where the ball has an axle hole instead of a
throwbot/bionicle leg attached to it.  I was complaining loudly about how
foetid the sets were and how I felt bad because every copy of the sets I bought
was sending a message to TLC that the set was good- and one of my friends
suggested that I take out the ball and sockets, box the rest up and mail it to
TLC with a note explaining that I hate the set SO MUCH, and find it SO
OFFENSIVE, that they can have the rest of it back.

To this day I am seriously considering that course of action.

eric