 General / 28223
Re: TLG and "Seeding"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:38:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
I think the marketing department needs some help.

Every time I hear "our market testing shows that kids and parents
want juniorization" I am amazed at how large the gap between
marketing and reality is.

  Heh!  That's along the same lines as "change is good," as espoused by
those in the corporate world who decide to implement changes but who will
not themselves be affected by them in any way.

     Dave!