 General / 28246
Re: TLG and "Seeding"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:12:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

As should we all, and as *do* we all, or most of us. I just don't see the
value in Standard Product Rants like this particular Town Jr. one, at least
not on the 99th repetition.

There will always be new users who have not participated in the rant before.
Gived that it is something of an Accepted Truth that older models had better
parts selection, better design qualities, etc- especially in the area of Town-
its a rant that is going to come up a lot. If you find it a waste of your time,
it's probably better to ignore it that to counter-rant.

eric