 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4471
Re: choose: ERROR SCREEN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:35:38 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Frank Vendl II writes:
Yeah, same here, what gives and does anybody know the current standings?

I want to vote for Main Street!

Signed,

Rick
LUGNET member #540

In lugnet.lego.direct, Leonard Hoffman writes:
I've tried to vote for the last four days and I keep getting an error screen
that says there is something wrong with the website.  what's up?

thanks
-Lenny Mckee-Hoffman

I doubt this is it- but on Lego's games part,
http://www.lego.com/games/
it has 'KIDS ONLY Like games? Take the survey!' as one of the buttons.  It
directs you to the general opinion part, in which games are a categorie.  I
wonder why kids only?

I doubt this is actually a problem- but having a non-adult account, I can't
test my theory.

John Kruer