 Off-Topic / Debate / 16139
16138  |  16140
Subject:
.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:37:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Sorry Richard,
English is not my mother tongue.

Your English usage is still quite excellent nevertheless!   :)

So your arguing now is a little unfair in my eyes...

Different individual.
(But that’s already been clarified.)
Usually when I make a point I endeavor to debate
the issues and not the character of the individual.

And if you want to "play" with it: what would be wrong with a modified
Legend set? that is all, what I desire. I want Lego to do modified sets
- best with evidently changed colours (like 4554 / 2150).

I do believe this would be an outstanding idea!
One that I've posed in the past myself.
But a Legends return is still quite nice.

         I like both ideas,

                                   --==RïçhårÐ==--