 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4431
Re: Greed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:32:35 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Noeckel writes:

I like Ben and respect what he has to say, that’s why I wanted to clarify.

and thanks for that. Sorry if I used your post as a periodic reminder to
folks that not everyone is E1L and to keep it in mind....

I'm in the camp that's glad any time Lego, in
any shape or form, (re)releases a good set,

Ah, ‘tis a fine camp to be in!
(Any good Lego is great Lego)

Roger that! Got any marshmallows for the campfire?

2 - More MOC sets please, and hurry!!!!
And that's all I am going to say about that.

WoW, Yah…
What’s up wit da?
I'd almost forgot!
Is the MOC line more infrequent than the Legends?
Are we only to expect 2 a year?

And that's all I am going to say about that.
:-)