 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4425
Re: Greed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:56:41 GMT

Ben writes:
I only have used this word, because in the posting before this word has been
used by YOU (and against me)! You told me to have feelings of greed. So your
arguing now is a little unfair in my eyes...

Actually, Ben, I think you mean me -- I used the word first.

There are two Richards underfoot at this point -- the best way to tell the
difference between us is that the other Richard is younger and better
looking than I am.

=oP

-- Hop-Frog