 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4384
Re: You get to choose!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:20:47 GMT

Tom Reed wrote:
Wow! I think it's great for Lego to give us such a great selection to choose
from.  While I'm leaning towards the 6285 or the yellow castle, I am
wondering about the comment on the new tree for set 6390.  Will this be a
NEW tree (unlike any other) or just a different tree (which doesn't really
make sense after the re-release of the cypress tree)?
Another question I have for other lugnetters...does the town set really have
a "black" cowboy hat?  I was under the impression that there were no "black"
cowboy hats.  I've been using the adventurer's hat as a substitute!

Definitely exists (I have two 664 TV Camera sets bought for the black
hat). There is at least one other stiffy set with a black cowboy hat
(372 Texas Rangers, which also has red ones).

I agree about the question on the tree on 6390, WHY???

Frank