 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4385
Re: Why not a cypress tree in the Legends re-release of 6390?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:35:16 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Frank Filz writes:
Why?

I can understand the new baseplates, but why replace the tree when you
just came out with them in a service pack?

My guess: because of all the complains about the "bent" cypresses?  ;-)

Also, why replace the slider
with specialized parts?

This one I sort of disagree: if they are to use the method from 6542, it may
prove to be more functional. OTOH, I could use the older system just as good
as a source of parts...

Pedro (wishing this is the chosen set, for it is the sole one of the 5 never
sold in .pt  :-)