 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4414
Re: You get to choose! (first none-"Wow"-answer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:34:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
<snip>
But legends in the way they are released now are not very helpful for lots
of fans.
<snip>

I don't agree at all. Most of us would rather buy a rereleased legend (if it
was the theme they liked) than any of the sets available on the shelves right
now. The legends available are 10 times better than most of the sets that are
now on the shelves.
I for one am VERY happy for the legends.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)