 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4427
Re: Greed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:24:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
Ben writes:
I only have used this word, because in the posting before this word has been
used by YOU (and against me)! You told me to have feelings of greed. So your
arguing now is a little unfair in my eyes...

Actually, Ben, I think you mean me -- I used the word first.

There are two Richards underfoot at this point -- the best way to tell the
difference between us is that the other Richard is younger and better
looking than I am.

Thanks for jumping in, HopFrog.
And sorry to Richard Noeckel. My fault - I mixed up the two names....

Kind Regards,

Ben