 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4406
Re: Legends in stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 23:28:16 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Matt Hein writes:
Arrgh! Why doesn't Lego set up a direct shop in Arizona? I know they
probably have them in California, NY, and near their corporate HQ, but It
seems where I live, is the last place to get Lego at a decent price. :(

I have the funny feeling that where you live gets GREAT sales if you know
where to look and wait for the right moment to spring into action.  I guess
it depends on the population density of your particular town.  I find good
deals in places that are sort of near large population centers, but not at
the heart of them -- more along the outskirts of such centers of trade.

As better tools are developed to ascertain what a manufacturer should
actually produce and what a retailer should actually buy to maximize
profits, we may see a drop in the extreme sales we have seen in the past.
Depends on a lot of factors though...

-- Hop-Frog