 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4328
4327  |  4329
Subject:
You get to choose!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:19:01 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Working for LEGO Direct is always fun, but every once in a while a project
comes along that just makes me giddy when I get to come here and announce
it. Today, such an announcement is made.

We would like to invite you all to choose our next LEGO Legend release! We
have selected five sets from years past (one of which should make Tim
Courtney very happy). These sets were legends in their time for a number of
reasons, all of which you can read about at:

http://www.LEGO.com/build

or at the voting itself at:

http://www.LEGO.com/myOpinions

Around the end of May, we will announce the winning set. Before you know it,
you will be able to order it from LEGO Shop At Home! Some sets will take
more time to prepare for production, so I can't give a firm launch date, but
the goal is to produce the winner before the end of the year.

And no, the winner of this vote is not the last Legend for the year...

So what are you waiting for?? Head on over to the LEGO Web site now and put
in your 2 cents!!

Jake

---
Jake McKee