 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4337
Re: You get to choose!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 01:10:10 GMT

Are you able to vote again!?

My internet is not working properly & it stoped loading the pages halfway
though:-(  Not the server won't let me try again:-(

Josh
(who is going to change his ISP after dealing with 2 months of CRAP (excuse
my language), not being able to get on for hours/days on end, cheep service,
busy signals, frozen links to ISP... & on & on... NEVER, if you EVER live in
the U.P. of Michigan, use UP.NET!)