 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4362
Re: You get to choose!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:18:54 GMT

Wow!

Because of LD, an amazing thing has happened this past day.  We have the
power to decide what LD puts out next.  We've always placed messages in
.lego.direct asking for whatever the heck we wanted, but now, we will
actually get it.  (Well sorta, we as the general community).

My vote went for BSB because I have been a pirate fan since I started
collecting and I passed up my only chance to get a BSB back in '93 and since
have thought I would never get it without paying the expensive ebay price.
However, what a hard vote.  I always wanted to be a castle collector but I
didn't really get started while I had a chance.  (Before Fright Knights,
Uhgg...) Now with the Gaurded in I have finally begun but now need more,
thats why the Black Falcon Castle almost won my vote.  My whole voting
experience sucked because by voting I was asking for something I wanted but
also damning the others back to the vaults.  Maybe lego will just re-release
all of them, but the one with the most votes first, then the second most, etc.

BSB ALL THE WAY!!!

Jeremy Scott

The die hard Pirate Capitan, Content Town Citizen, Inept Train Engineer and
Day Dreaming Castle Head. :-)