 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4430
Re: Greed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 04:55:46 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Noeckel writes:
~Perhaps your word usage is flawed?

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Yes, perhaps it is. Ben is E2L

Thanks for elaborating on that!
I too knew that English was his 2nd Language and therefore
I endeavored to point out that the discrepancy may exist in translation.

Ben is E2L(1), (E)nglish as a (2)nd (L)anguage...
please keep that in mind, and sometimes that causes misunderstanding.

I tried too…
I hope I didn’t come across as impolite.
I like Ben and respect what he has to say, that’s why I wanted to clarify.

I'm in the camp that's glad any time Lego, in
any shape or form, (re)releases a good set,

Ah, ‘tis a fine camp to be in!
(Any good Lego is great Lego)

2 - More MOC sets please, and hurry!!!!
And that's all I am going to say about that.

WoW, Yah…
What’s up wit da?
I'd almost forgot!
Is the MOC line more infrequent than the Legends?
Are we only to expect 2 a year?

         Till then,

                      --==RïçhårÐ==--