 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4361
Re: You get to choose!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:09:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:

We would like to invite you all to choose our next LEGO Legend release!

Around the end of May, we will announce the winning set.

If the 6941 Battrax (<set:6941>) is not choosen the winner, I will be filing
a lawsuit with the Florida State Attorney General's Office to contest the
results of the voting.  Then they will order the hand counting of all the
votes and someone will have to decide about the hanging chads, etc.

So please, just vote for the Battrax and save us all a lot of time and trouble!

Thank you.

- Bob :-)