 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4349
Re: You get to choose!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 05:25:20 GMT

Spaaaaaaaaceee.......yay..... *crosses fingers for the Ice-Sat V*
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
We would like to invite you all to choose our next LEGO Legend release! We
have selected five sets from years past (one of which should make Tim
Courtney very happy). These sets were legends in their time for a number of
reasons, all of which you can read about at: