 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4417
Re: You get to choose! -> IBERIA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:15:11 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jarid Lukin writes:
Julián,
Today is your lucky day...
We're proud to announce the addition of Spain and Portugal as available
shipping countries to Shop At Home online:
http://shop.LEGO.com
--Jarid

Jarid Lukin
Commerce Project Manager
LEGO Direct

   This has to be the best "ask and ye shall receive" I've seen in a while!

   Kudos to LD!

   LFB