 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4393
Re: Legends in stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 02:44:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ha, think you have problems? Try living in Canada and see the money we have
to pay for S@H....at least you have Shop@Home as an affordable option...
Oh well, when life gives you lemons, chuck 'em at somebody else and laugh ;)

--
Erin

In lugnet.lego.direct, David Eaton writes:

But now? I've stopped going to KayBee entirely. I don't go into stores that
I pass by in my car. If I'm in the store already I'll check out their Lego,
but that's pretty much it. And I'll admit I've tried to visit TRU a couple
times on a buying binge. But 90% of the time I buy *NOTHING*. Jack Stone?
Ick. Bionicle? Ick. Soccer sets? Eh. Alpha team? Eh. Galidor? Blech. Only
thing that occasionally sparks my intrest is Star Wars...

Then I look at a S@H catalog and there's SO much I want to buy. Lego
Legends, parts packs, "model team" style sets, sculptures, etc. If *these*
were in stores? I'd be buying twice a week. But for whatever reason, I'm
always less inclined to buy from S@H or via Lego.com than from a store.
Maybe it's the fact that it's not right in front of me. Maybe it's cuz
paying by cash or check is either not possible or too time consuming to do
via S@H. Maybe it's the shipping time. I dunno.