 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4434
Re: You get to choose! -> IBERIA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:01:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jarid Lukin writes:
Julián,
Today is your lucky day...
We're proud to announce the addition of Spain and Portugal as available
shipping countries to Shop At Home online:
http://shop.LEGO.com
--Jarid

Jarid Lukin
Commerce Project Manager
LEGO Direct

Oh thank you a lot. I am very sorry because of I have not the vocabulary to
say what I feel; happy, in one word. Probably, my first set will be Sopwith
Camel, wonderful sculpture. My wallet and my girlfriend are not as happy as
I am :-D One last question is why in Spain the prices are the same as in
Germany, for example. It´s a pity because in Germany the pay is bigger than
in Spain (we are a little poor country, compared with the rest os the
European Union). Thank you anyway :-D I´m happy!!

Gracias gracias por haberme hecho feliz. Es fantástico poder disponer del
servicio @Home, así podremos disfrutar de modelos geniales que no se pueden
adquirir en tienda. Aunque lo único negativo sea el precio: pagamos lo mismo
que en Alemania, por ejemplo, cuya renta per capita es mayor que en España.
Pero bueno, qué le vamos a hacer. Gracias de nuevo.