 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4396
Re: Desiring Machine (was Re: You get to choose!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:45:46 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Henry Kruer writes:
Amen!

I have to agree.  And I, for one, have grown up with UFO, town JR, and
Insectoids, and believe me, I ain't happy with it!

:-)

Yeah. I was stuck with excuses for space for quite a while until Star Wars
hit the market. (and I joined Lugnet)

Lego Legends are supposed to be that: legends.  I think that if you don't
count a set as a legend just because its equally avaliable and dosn't go for
absurdly high prices, you are doing something wrong.

Yeah. For months I wanted a Guarded Inn before it became a legend, and there
was *no way* I would blow one hundred dollars on a 6067. Luckily, that model
is now available at the cheap cost of $25. I think Lego should definitely
release ALL of the candidates for Legend (although I *know* they won't in
the first place). I just say that they should make a set universally
available. That's all I ask as a consumer. :)

Now, I'm stuck between voting for a battrax or a yellow castle, OR a BFF.
It's giving me a headache, but oh well, I *really* need a battrax, then I'll
be helfway BT1 complete!

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112