 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4472
Re: Red Baron Arrives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:05:52 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
All,

Just a quick note to share yet more good news! As of today, the 10024 Red
Baron set has arrived and Shop At Home is taking pre-orders!

Check it out now:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B5E4D8092%2D4BE5%2D11D6%2D8011%2D00C04F5ED856%7D

Looks like it will start shipping 15 May!

Play Well!

Jake
---
Senior Producer
LEGO Direct

All right! I got a chance to see this set on Brickset, and I was
wondering when It would become available.  However, I'm a bit disappointed
in the fact that the Red Baron set isn't sold in stores...

I *really* enjoy the design though, just like the sopwith camel, so
I definitely plan on buying this one! :)

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112