 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4436
4435  |  4437
Subject:
Red Baron Arrives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 04:56:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

All,

Just a quick note to share yet more good news! As of today, the 10024 Red
Baron set has arrived and Shop At Home is taking pre-orders!

Check it out now:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B5E4D8092%2D4BE5%2D11D6%2D8011%2D00C04F5ED856%7D

Looks like it will start shipping 15 May!

Play Well!

Jake
---
Senior Producer