 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2576
Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 13:00:14 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jeff Thompson writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:

Make of it what you will -- you'll get the last word.

That was never my intention.  I did hope that we would at
least agree on which topic to argue.

I hope this discussion DOES continue, you guys have found a promising new
line of analysis, I think!

Jeff's description of a vicious circle in product development (moving more
and more in the Jr direction as the effects of previous jrization show up in
product play time and retention time marketing studies) is particularly apt.
And scary!

++Lar