 CAD / Development / 7749
Re: LDGLite sketch feature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:26:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Thanks, Don.  :-,  That's the trick, it seems.  Using -l3 turns it on for
me, -ld turns it off.

Where do I make changes so that this will still work when using the ldlite
parser?

Beats me.  I'd probably grep for the render_*() functions in the lex
and yacc sources files.  But then you'd need to grab some lex and yacc
executables for the PC to build it.  You can look in the lex/yacc output
files lex.yy.c and y.tab.c but the code in there isn't meant for humans.

Or you can move the code to a lower level in the render_*() functions
in stub.c.  That way you'll get the same results with both parsers.
That's the approach I usually try to take, but it doesn't always work.
And you might notice those functions are starting to get ugly.

Don

PS.  Since you asked about Draw1PartPtr(), I think that fn is
slightly different because it's used in LEDIT mode to render a single
part.  I tried to identify all the fns I added to the L3 stuff for
LEDIT mode by putting a 1 in the fn name.  I also tried to keep most
of them in a separate file from the L3*.cpp files that came from
Lars, just in case he makes some updated parser code available.