 CAD / Development / 7748
Re: LDGLite sketch feature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:14:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Don Heyse wrote:

Don't be silly.  You're probably just making some simple mistake that'll seem
so obvious you'll wonder why you didn't think of it yourself.  For example,
L3View.cpp is only used by the l3 parser.  If you don't use -l3 on the command
line, you won't be using any of the code in that file.

Ahhh. And as I showed in my example, I didn't use "-l3". When I do, I get nice
pictures like this one:

   http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Fly/BAe_146-clone/sketch

out of it.

:-)