 CAD / Development / 7682
Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:22:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Uhmmm...

It seems that it is my habit of having a "FILE" meta-command
at the start of all of my files that causes problems for the
polling feature in LDGLite.

Apologies for wasting your time.

Wait a minute!  How does having a FILE meta-command at the start
of the file break the polling feature?  That still sounds like a bug.
Tell me more.

Don