 CAD / Development / 7746
Re: LDGLite sketch feature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 02:08:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Fixed that, cleaned out all the ".o" files, rebuilt and tried again. With the
same result. :-(

I hope this isn't because the Linux and Win32 versions of LDGLite actually use
different source code. The make file doesn't look like it.

Don't be silly.  You're probably just making some simple mistake that'll seem
so obvious you'll wonder why you didn't think of it yourself.  For example,
L3View.cpp is only used by the l3 parser.  If you don't use -l3 on the command
line, you won't be using any of the code in that file.

Good Luck,

Don