 CAD / Development / 7731
Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 23:48:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:
I applied the fix Travis pointed out, and it seems to smooth out
some of the bumpies in antialiased mode with wide lines on my PC.
Give it a try:

It worked!

You, sir, are a steely-eyed missile man.

Be careful about posting fixes so quickly, you're already giving me more
ideas for feature requests.  :-,  But thanks!

Cheers,
- jsproat