 CAD / Development / 7683
Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:52:49 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:

Wait a minute!  How does having a FILE meta-command at the start
of the file break the polling feature?  That still sounds like a bug.
Tell me more.

<experiments a bit>

I think I may simply have done something wrong. Now that I
consiously try to reintroduce the problem I can not figure
out how to do it.

But it may simply have been that I have edited a sub-file
and expected the rendering of the main file to be updated
automatically.

I will tell you when I figure out why it didn't work before.

Play well,

Jacob (who is glad that it isn't him who should try to make
        sense of this bug report)
--
City X'ers truck (building instructions):
                     http://jacob.sparre.dk/CityXers/Ladvogn/