 CAD / Development / 7739
Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 20:06:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
download, compile and install zlib

- download source code from http://www.gzip.org/zlib/
- note: I placed mine in \projects\zlib\ (rename directory zlib-1.1.4\ to
zlib\)
- make -f nt\makefile.gcc
- for ldglite, you don't need to install zlib; it'll get picked up when you
build libpng

D'OH

That last line should read:

- copy libz.a to \mingw-1.1\lib\