 CAD / Development / 7744
Re: LDGLite sketch feature (Was: Ldglite bug report)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:57:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
I just get the usual image. Is your function hidden in some Win32 specific
code? Should I find a newer version of the LDGLite source code? Or do you have
some other idea about what I do wrong.

Whoops!  I forgot to change one item before I uploaded the cpp!  Change the
line (around line #67),

const int jitter_num = 0;

to use some positive number, e.g.

const int jitter_num = 2;