 CAD / Development / 7740
7739  |  7741
Subject:
LDGLite sketch feature (Was: Ldglite bug report)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 20:08:18 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

I've been pounding on ldglite and I think I've gotten the effect I was
thinking of.  I have a screenshot here (warning: 1024x768x32 PNG ahead):

> http://www.sproat.us/l3glite-sketch.png

Cool!

Me wants that!

Can you dump the source somewhere, so I can rebuild LDGLite
with that feature? Which flags are needed to get that look?

Changes I made:

- line types 3 and 4 render in white
- color 24 renders same color as 16 (to make up for loss of color)

:-)

Plus:

- a quickie type-2 and type-5 jitter for a sketchy look :-, (ok, this
wasn't what I was aiming for, but I think it'd be a cool option in addition
to the first two)

Certainly.

Play well,

Jacob