 Ambassadors / 152
Re: The Official "Issues List"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:35:21 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   Surely, this is not in the best interest of TLG, nor of the fans, is it? If you feel otherwise, please elaborate and the Ambassadors will discuss your concerns to see if the issue should be removed from the list.

I like seeing sets early, it helps me plan my spending and often gets me more excited than a stroll in the now deserted lego isle (which is a classic example of where lego and fan desires actually coincide, getting shelf space up would be nice!) I think the leaks issue goes with my complaint in the other thread. This is something Lego wants, and will be presented in the best possible light. Not all fans are against leaks.

From my point of view most of the leaks are dealer catalogues, to say that we can access them but Megablocks can’t is ridiculous... Orders are all ready being placed are they not?

Also for a company now outsourcing across the globe is secrecy realistically possible?

To flip the issue I suspect Lego wouldn’t release a pirate theme over the last few years, despite POC, because they didn’t want to go head to head with Megablocks...

God Bless,

Nathan